End of the world

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottler

Regular.
Reaction score
Apparently tommorow is the end of the world, predicted by some ancient race!!! I hope the're wrong, as my st peters ruby red has'nt finished formenting yet. :evil:

It is '' ending '' at 11.11am :nah: while other scholars think it just means a new era , personally WHAT a LOAD of ********. Has anyone noticed the fall in belief in the Christian God while at the same time all theses crack pot ideas gain support like cyrstals and tree hugging ......morons . I don't think there is a god , any god or cyrstal power , spirits , talking trees whatever lol

Bugger, end o' t'world would have been a great name for a beer...

...anyone brewing today?? Be a shame to waste it!!!

I'm very surprised BrewDog didn't coin The End of the World as a brew name for another new unholy ABV beer. Knowing them they'd have wanted to brew it between two tectonic plates or the surface of an asteroid or something.

DamageCase said:
Knowing them they'd have wanted to brew it between two tectonic plates or the surface of an asteroid or something.

I am sure it could be arranged :whistle: :whistle:

DamageCase said:
I'm very surprised BrewDog didn't coin The End of the World as a brew name for another new unholy ABV beer. Knowing them they'd have wanted to brew it between two tectonic plates or the surface of an asteroid or something.

They did do "End of History" at IIRC 45%... But that was a couple of years ago now...

I must be a lucky bugger.
This is about the fifth end of the world scenario I've lived through....

Latest posts

Back