EU Referendum poll

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your vote

• In.

• Out.

• Still on the fence.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The official poll stands at -

43% remain.

42% Leave.

15% Don't know.

Feel free to post which way you have voted but nothing else, this is not a discussion thread and any comments about other members choices will be removed, the last thread was locked because of this i would like this one not to end the same way.

As i have just deleted 5 posts for ignoring my request in the OP please read before you post.

This is not a discussion thread and any comments about other members choices will be removed, the last thread was locked because of this i would like this one not to end the same way.

If you would like to share your poll vote post one of the following and nothing else, thanks.

I will vote stay.

I will vote Leave.

I am on the fence.

As i said above this topic has been discussed in the forum and it didn't end well, this thread is merely to find out which way people have decided to vote not why.

im voting leave

(Edited by MyQul as per Chippy's request just to state which way your voting)

I honestly can see both arguments and have read some compelling reasoning from both sides of the argument, although neither of the official campaigns are particularly persuasive and seem to be largely about mud-slinging.

However, although I can see both arguments, I still want to REMAIN in Europe. I'll not argue or try to persuade anyone who wants to leave though, as I can see their reasons.

Latest posts

Back