Feck Test!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
Roll up roll up!

Try your hand at the worldwide renowned home brewing standard FECK TEST!!

This is the only REAL test to see if your Beer (or Wine or Cider) has achieved clarity (Heffe brewers need not apply)

All you have to do is hold your beverage in front of Vossys face (hmmm) and take a pic :thumb:

I'll kick things off with my pint of Sunshine :grin:

029.jpg

Does that pass the Feck Test?

Show us yours!!

EDIT - Apparently word has spread very quickly and there are WHOLE COMMUNITIES at it :shock:

rofl, cool test :thumb:

what if he wont stay still tho :D

Feck!!!

He looks like Marty Feldman on that one :rofl:

Oh Feck yes, and here's to many feckin more :cheers:

This is the Siberian Tiger brewed on New Years Day (when all you feckers were feckin lyin' in yir feckin beds) :lol:

feck_test1.jpg

I'm Fecked. It's too hot here and my glass gets covered in condensation instantly.
It's all right for you lot in feezing cold blighty... :rofl:

FEK yeh this is a pass, one of my AG's unfortunatley its pretty much empty and I think it will be emptied tonight. :cry:

FEK.jpg

Crows Gold...

feck.jpg

Feck, I'm gonna brew this again on Wednesday :thumb:

i know it's wine so cant really be part of the feck test (hence no Vossy picture) but....

200902101909_924.jpg

this rice and raisin wine is awesome!

well now, can't have that glass of wine getting lonely can we

here's one blackberry wine, and one orange wine .... pics taken a couple of weeks back but things move slow at chateau hippo

[attachment removed - to replace image please upload it to an image host and link]

this.... for the record is the clearest brew i've ever had!!!! it came from a bottle, which has had no finings added at all... was stored in the garage for several weeks at really cold temperatures and brought in the house last night

check out this beauty
200902241817_952.jpg

Winter Sunrise at 6.2% for the win! :D

Back