Fishing pics

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickthebrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
Quite a few forum members are keen fisherman - both fresh and salt water, so post your catches here :thumb:

This is me with a couple of beautiful mackrel at west bay, Dorset - couple years ago, hot afternoon bagged loads of mackrel but the sea bass in the surf evaded us :D

rich.jpg

post some pics

We used to fish off boats at Bridlington we even took part in the sea angling championships wreck fishing off the coast of Bridlington :D

Thats my mackrel put to shame :lol: tasted better than the pikes i expect though, i`ve not been out for over a year though :(

how did i miss this!!? ;)

I'll have some pics to upload soon.
went sea fishing saturday night, fished til 2am, when i had frost on my hat and decided enough was enough, returned to the car, defrosted, warmed up drove off, nearly crashed, flat tyre, key to locking wheel nuts safely put away in conservatory cupboard 12 miles away, managed to get lift home and then back to the car, sheered off locking nut key, managed to change wheel, got home 5am rather cold....oh and only had one tiny whiting all night!! :rofl: :rofl:

spent today trying to get the other locking nuts off (all done now) and buying a new tyre...you dont need that on your BIRTHDAY!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back