Forum map added

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thanks. Now I feel all alone, :cry: there's nobody near me. :(
And my brew shop is a cupboard in the back of a knitting and soap shop. (no web site)

Maybe that explains why I need advice on brewing?

craigite said:
Well thanks. Now I feel all alone, :cry: there's nobody near me. :(
And my brew shop is a cupboard in the back of a knitting and soap shop. (no web site)

Maybe that explains why I need advice on brewing?

:lol: look on the bright side, you could offer the only brewing course north of John O'Groats :party:

Whats happened to the Map its not loading just coming up with DELETE YOURSELF

Sorry :oops: I killed it trying to add Stonehelm to the suppliers . . . I think it didn't like the & in the name

I see we have a member out in Australia as well as a couple down the Med. Come on everyone make your mark on the Map... :cheers:

The marker for Leyland Home Brew should be a couple of miles WSW of where its showing (unless they've moved in the last week ;) ).

Perhaps a God of the Map could update it when they have a moment?

15 Chapel Brow, Leyland, PR25 3NH

Amended using the address rather than the postcode . . .Looks in the right place now thanks :thumb:

evanvine said:
EB
Would it be feasible to have the facility where you put a box round an area, click in the box and the map zooms in to the box limits?
Guess I'm showing my idleitis again!

It would be feasible for me to make it possible to zoom in when double clicking on the map. If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, you can zoom in and out quickly using that :thumb:

eskimobob said:
If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, you can zoom in and out quickly using that :thumb:
Yes it has and yes I can.
It's just that the click ang drag feature to centralise for the zoom doesn't always work and using the arrows doesn't have fine enough steps.
As I said, I've got a very severe case of idleitis! (too busy brewing or doing nothing)

Latest posts

Back