Forum T-Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe I could send dan125 a beer as a thank you and he could send a glass back in my packaging. if costs �£2.80 to send a bottle to members so wouldn't be that dear if the packaging is provided?

There's not just the cost of the packaging I assume - staff wages etc? Not really sure but bottom line is he cannot guarantee some will not get broken in transit. Who pays for that? I honestly don't know....

A photo of the actual tee shirt. Payment details to follow as soon as I have them for you.

Screenshot_2016-02-01-18-46-44.png

Evening all.
Firstly, apologies for not be as active on this thread as I'd like to have been, but a very hectic last week at work & weekend commitments have not allowed.
Just a bit of info about the t-shirts - for a good quality print finish we are printing these digitally, direct to garment (no vinyl transfers).

Close up of the print:

The photo MM posted earlier is of the tee fresh off the printer, and the large area that looks a slightly different colour is due to the print pre-treatment which is washed out before bagging/sending.
MM has also very kindly put together a spread sheet for me with all your postage/size details, but I don't have your forum names to send a PM with payment details.
So if you've sent your details to MM can you please send me a PM (including your actual name) so I can reply to you directly.

To answer some questions that have been posted:-

Re sizing - the below shows which chest sizes each t-shirt size fits:

S 34/36" M 38/40" L 42/44" XL 46/48" 2XL 50/52"

Re payment - Unfortunately we don't accept paypal as we are (usually) a b2b supplier and not really geared up for small individual payments.
Hopefully most of you will be able to use bank transfer - as its quick and free, but I will send a link for online card payments in my PMs.

Thanks all - the PMs are already flowing in.
I'll reply to all of you directly in the next day or so with payment details, and confirming the size/s I have you put down for.
We have to set a cut off date for confirming and paying for orders as the tees will be printed in a single run and all sent out together.
Hopefully 2 weeks from today - 15/02/16 - gives everyone an opportunity to get their hands on one of these very exclusive (dare I say; limited edition) t-shirts without making anyone wait too long to get one.

maybe I could send dan125 a beer as a thank you and he could send a glass back in my packaging. if costs �£2.80 to send a bottle to members so wouldn't be that dear if the packaging is provided?

I like this idea!

But In all seriousness we would help keep breakages to a minimum if we went with something like;

Toughened 'Modern' Conical glass -(available in 1/3, 1/2 & pint sizes)

But like MM says the packaging costs may make it unfeasible. I'll have a look into it

ASDA has pint glasses on roll back for 50p., Just need someone to engrave or sth

Right I followed the link, lol I may have payed twice or not at all let me no please

Right I followed the link, lol I may have payed twice or not at all let me no please

No worries Cqr - I'll check through the payments when I'm back in the office tomorrow and let you know if you've done either

Reactions: Cqr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back