Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@chopps you have made it difficult because of your prolific output over past 12 months, :) perhaps the little things , checking for conversion after mash, checking gravity readings, fermentation and yeast.

Secondly maybe the negatives of being a small brewery ( presume there must be some )

An explainer on duty: how calculated, when and how paid. Can you claim back on underfills or drain pours? What can you get away with for R&D relief purposes? Maybe some more meet the Landlord/Publicans bits?

And how about a homebrew comp where the winner gets to brew their recipe with you? 🤗
The Duty one would be like an open university maths lesson! But I'd find it interesting to watch.

I like the competition idea.
Bottles arriving and all needing tasting ...honestly no idea if it would be just a few people that enter... or if it would drown me.
We're getting about 1000 people watching new videos in the first day or so after release and nearing 10,000 video views a month.
I wonder how many homebrewers in that number? Might do a poll first!

More of Sarah ☺️ she must make a lot of sacrifices for you to be in that brewery so much (although mine quite enjoys the peace and quiet!) but she seems really supportive. Is she helping with anything behind the scenes? What’s her take on the whole project? A slightly different angle on things. And…any plans to harvest yeast? Still watching every episode in the bath on a Saturday night 🛀 😂

More of Sarah ☺️ she must make a lot of sacrifices for you to be in that brewery so much (although mine quite enjoys the peace and quiet!) but she seems really supportive. Is she helping with anything behind the scenes? What’s her take on the whole project? A slightly different angle on things. And…any plans to harvest yeast? Still watching every episode in the bath on a Saturday night 🛀 😂
Until I told her you watched in the bath she was all up for this idea :)

@chopps great to see you moving into the next unit.
Yes really good news to see your expansion continue. Does this mean that at some stage you might manage to set up a small tap room? I pass close to your place reasonably frequently when I visit my dad so a cheeky swing by your tap room for a spot of light refreshment would be a welcome stop!

Yes really good news to see your expansion continue. Does this mean that at some stage you might manage to set up a small tap room? I pass close to your place reasonably frequently when I visit my dad so a cheeky swing by your tap room for a spot of light refreshment would be a welcome stop!
mind reader :)
Targeting 4th May …. but anything could happen.

1000040386.jpg

Latest posts

Back