Fruit Cider

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

les-goose

Reaction score
A few year ago I did some Wilko Forest Fruits Cider very nice indeed alas since then they no longer do the kit. Can anyone recommend one that is close to it as SWMBO wants me to do another cider

Have you thought about making some using supermarket fruit juice? I've got one on the go at the minute, should be ready for bottling in a few days. It's the first fruity one I've done so not sure how it will compare to the kits, but I'm sure someone who has more experience can chime in.

The are some good kits out there ... And turbo cider using Lowicz syrups is also good.

The Young's fruit ciders are very good and I've just bottled a Festival forest fruits kit which uses a lot of dried fruit and smells amazing! Not yet sampled of course so the jury's still out on that one.

The Ciderworks kits from lovebrewing.co.uk also look interesting ... But although i have one to do, it isn't done yet ... their beer kits are very good though!

Try a raspberry/lemon lowitz version, you wont be dissapointed. 1 bottle lowitz, 7ltr apple juice, 500ml tea, top up to 10ltr with water, cider yeast with sweetener, tsp nutrient.

I made a few cider kits when I got started, but am I great fan of Turbo Cider flavoured with the Lowicz stuff now

I have a few recipes on the brewdays forum :)

Latest posts

Back