• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full 60 litre 3 vessel all grain system

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev

Landlord.
Reaction score
Time for a change. Need to flog the current system to fund a brewery redesign. Therefore, the following is for sale :

Blichmann Therminator with cam locks and hozelock connectors
SS Brewing Half Barrel Chronical with tri-clamp blow-off kit
Chugger pump – inline stainless heads
Flojet Pump
70L stainless HLT with single element
80L stainless thermopot with stainless false bottom and ball valve tap
100L stainless boiler with sight tube and stainless false bottom

Everything is in good condition and well looked after. Can post pics, etc.

Looking for offers around £800 for the lot.

I'm in central Scotland and can travel/deliver within reason.

Will not ship the stuff!!

K

Sounds like a kit I'd be interested in (if I wasn't in the desert!). Any chance of a few pics, it'd help sell?

Another thing that might help it sell is if you are willing to split? What with it coming up to Christmas I know I couldn't stretch to £800 (as much as I would want to - sounds like a cracking set up!).

This looks like an great setup, wish I had the space for it. I may know someone who might be interested in it so will let them know.

Another thing that might help it sell is if you are willing to split? What with it coming up to Christmas I know I couldn't stretch to �£800 (as much as I would want to - sounds like a cracking set up!).

Yeh that's Plan B. I am willing to split it up but I'd rather wait until it's definitely not shifting as a job-lot.

K

That sounds like a really nice kit. I'm in Glasgow and potentially interested - although considering a Braumeister, too. Some photos would be great.

Cheers,
Frank

Might be interested too as I'm looking to buy one of the larger chronicals at some point.
Any pictures yet?
I'm in Edinburgh so not far away.
Can you keep me posted?
Cheers
Mike

Latest posts

Back