gas

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee26

Reaction score
So BOC won't supply me with co2 as apparently they don't set up contracts with home brewers? So my question is if your in the Dundee/north Five area where do you get your gas from?

Sounds like a trip to the pub might be in order. O well needs must

Air Liquid refused to help

''Unfortunately we cannot provide a quotation for you on this occasion as we do not supply gases for personal use/home brewing. ''

This could be tricky

I get gas from BOC and ironically, pick it up from the depot in Dundee.

K

I've never heard of anyone having issues getting gas from BOC..... could they have some form of issues supplying brewers?

Try saying it is for aquarium use as i have had bottles from them in the past for that purpose.

I called BOC and said I needed C02 for dispensing beer at home. They then set up an account and I had to go to a depot and show ID, etc.

Walked out with a cylinder no bother. Had 3 from them over about a 3 year period without any issues.

K

I have just tried to see if boc would provide me with gas and they won't supply me because it is for home use.Health and safety she said.

Doubt that to be honest. I reckon it's just down to them not taking out NEW accounts due to a change in policy that happened sometime in the last few years.

K

Sorry to hijack this thread, but does anyone know of a co2 supplier in the Chester/North Wales area that are any good?

Latest posts

Back