going bigger

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe 90

Reaction score
just took delivery of two one hundred ltr pots and one eighty ltr thermopot from bergland today i am doubling up from a fifty ltr two pot set up,i hope to be building a gravity fed set up with a heat exchanger :thumb:

20160411_133853.jpg

If you end up with too much beer Joe, I'm sure I could pop round and help you out. Great looking kit, it'll be interesting to hear a breakdown of yourbrews in it just to see the amounts you use. And lastly but by no means least.........it's so SHINY!!!!!!!

Im too far away to help you out but I wish u all the best...
Thats some serious kit...
You will have the VAT man around soon!

decided to give up on the gravity fed system as a am getting to old to humf things about so saved up my money and ordered a stainless steel bench made to size with extra strengthening and extra legs to take the weight the length is 2400 height 600 and depth 600 the height is perfect for me to load up the mashtun so will need to save up some more pocket money for the rest of the build so far its cost me �£214 for the pots and �£300 for the table will post some photos when table arrives:cheers:

decided to give up on the gravity fed system as a am getting to old to humf things about so saved up my money and ordered a stainless steel bench made to size with extra strengthening and extra legs to take the weight the length is 2400 height 600 and depth 600 the height is perfect for me to load up the mashtun so will need to save up some more pocket money for the rest of the build so far its cost me ��£214 for the pots and ��£300 for the table will post some photos when table arrives:cheers:

If you are not gravity feeding, I'm assuming you will be pumping from vessel to vessel? What pump are you looking at? Thinking of getting a pump to start recirculating wort.

If you are not gravity feeding, I'm assuming you will be pumping from vessel to vessel? What pump are you looking at? Thinking of getting a pump to start recirculating wort.

hope to get two pumps on the go dont know which ones yet the chugger pumps seem a bit expensive meby one chugger pump for the mashtun to the boiler and to the heat exchanger and a cheaper one from the boiler to the mashtun

Latest posts

Back