Good Evening!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alwoowar

Reaction score
Hi,i'm Alan.

Not particularly experienced tho i am on my 8th or 9th kit now,the mild interest is becoming my regular hobby and i suspect it'll develop into an obsession given time and a tendency to compulsive behaviour! My wife has also developed a keen interest in country style wines and we have converted our understair cupboard into a fermentation den! (Nice to share the space and the hobby!)

I'm looking to improve my knowledge and keen to progress from reading and following the kit instructions,to customising/improving the kits in the short term to eventually (given time and equipment!) brewing from scratch. Looking forward to 'meeting' fellow brewheads and sharing my heroic failiures and my sucesses with you!

Alan. :cheers:

Hey Alan, welcome to the forum. Just take your time and absorb as much information as you can and if you have question then just ask. :cheers:

Welcome to the forum myself and the wife both enjoy brewing beer etc we are already looking to upgrade our stuff the hobby can become an obsession :cheers:

Latest posts

Back