Good morning campers .

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Yorkshireman always keeps his word:

BarnsleyBrewer wrote:

I'm overwhelmed.... maybe I should get the drinks in on Friday to celebrate..........

BB

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :drink: :drink: :drink:

DaveMack said:
Well it looks like DirtyCaner is the clear winner with 375miles , unless one of our American friends is jetting over :D

Sorry you dont win a prize DirtyCaner ... but BB said he's buying everybody there first pint Friday night :mrgreen:
Admin, Please remove again!!! or teddy will get it.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

BarnsleyBrewer said:
DaveMack said:
Well it looks like DirtyCaner is the clear winner with 375miles , unless one of our American friends is jetting over :D

Sorry you dont win a prize DirtyCaner ... but BB said he's buying everybody there first pint Friday night :mrgreen:
:rofl:

Come on admin, Kev's coming out in a cold sweat.

dennisking said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:
DaveMack said:

:rofl:

Come on admin, Kev's coming out in a cold sweat.
With regret I've got to work this weekend... :whistle:

There's a portion of Pie & Peas going spare. Anyone??????? :grin: :grin: :grin: And Lynn was going to bring Mint Sauce. :shock: :shock:

Ah excellent! Maybe we'll be able to settle that age old debate of who is meaner, a yorkshire man or a scotsman!

I hope they take plastic at the bar!

DirtyCaner said:
Ah excellent! Maybe we'll be able to settle that age old debate of who is meaner, a yorkshire man or a scotsman!

I hope they take plastic at the bar!

So you've never met a Welshman , my brothers Welsh ... and boy dont i know it :lol:

DirtyCaner said:

How many times can you cut a currant? ;)
I'm that tight I turn the gas off whilst flipping over the bacon. :whistle:

and take the pips out.....

you know the old saying

See all, hear all say nowt
eat all drink all.... pay nowt

piddledribble said:
and take the pips out.....

you know the old saying

See all, hear all say nowt
eat all drink all.... pay nowt
Continued.......
And if ever tha does owt for nowt, allas do it for thi sen..

Tizz true my brewing buddies.. ;)

80 miles for us if you include the detour to drop the kids at their nans. :cheers:

Loading the car now should be on the way by lunch time :party:

At w**k at the moment :(

Car's loaded though, and we knock off at 13:30 on a Friday :thumb:

Still got to go and see my mother and do a few odd jobs before I set off, but AA route finder says 73.5 miles from her place to Dronfield, 1 hr 52 mins.

Hope to be there by 5pm and on my 2nd pint by ten past :drink:

I will be leaving about 4 which, depending on traffic, gets me there about 7.30.
#Getthebeersin!!

Rob

borischarlton said:
I will be leaving about 4 which, depending on traffic, gets me there about 7.30.
Getthebeersin!!

Rob
BB excluded from the above comment... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back