• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Grainfather / Assorted equipment for sale.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franana

Reaction score
I've recently decided to get out of beer brewing as the volumes I brew are just to big for me to consume (and having recently moved out of London I don't have a bunch of friends around to drink my stuff anymore) and I'm going to give cider making a good try in the new year. As such I'm selling the none cider-related bits and bobs I have sitting about in the hopes someone else will get more usage out of them than I will.

Please note: The larger bits are collection only, as I don't want to risk shipping them.

All of these are in fairly good condition but have been used.

Grainfather G30 with aeration paddle, mashing paddle, and quick disconnect sparge arm and chiller. Photos
Looking for about £420 for this.
Pickup Only

Grainfather 18L Sparge Water Heater Photos
Looking for about £50 for this.
Pickup Only

Grainfather Conical Fermenter with wifi controller Please note: Comes without the neoprene condensation coat. Photos
Looking for about £275 for this.
Pickup Only

ODL CO2 Regulator (unused) Photo
£35

Assorted 1/2 inch BSP stainless steel fittings and taps. Photos
There are some hacksaw marks on some of the T junctions and there may be some PTFE tape left over in some places but otherwise these are in good condition.
I'm afraid I can only sell these as a lot, since shipping them individually would both be tedious and violate forum guidelines (I believe)
Looking for about £110 for this.

All the pickup things are located near Basingstoke, happy to ship the other bits inside the UK. Please let me know if you have any questions, happy to provide more info where I can.

I'm afraid I can only sell these as a lot, since shipping them individually would both be tedious and violate forum guidelines (I believe)

@franana

It may be tedious but as its one lot its not against the rules.

When members sell an unlimited number of the same thing we enforce the forum pinned rule.

Back