Grainfather Conical temp controller problem

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gggsss

Reaction score
Hello all,

Brewed a gose yesterday. Transferred to my GFCF, plugged it in, attached the digital temperature controller and it just started flashing on and off. It doesn't heat, it shows the current temp (when flashing) but that's it. Always worked perfectly up until now?????

I took the controller mount apart and the circuit board looks fine, all the wired terminal plugs looked fine and we're attached firmly.

Anyone else had this problem? If not looks like I'll just have to order a new one (although may be the fermenter itself and not the controller????)...

Many thanks in advance for any feedback....

Ta...

You can try to clean those pesky spring loaded connectors.
There's not too much going on in the fermenter itself, you have 1 pair for power, 1 pair for heating, 1 pair for cooling. No mighty secret GF own parented communication as most of the users believe.

Yeah done that. Cleaned the connectors, took it all apart and no sign of anything that's shorted etc???
Just a strobe light situation in the kitchen courtesy of the controller....

So atm no temp control which is annoying

Yeah they're all fine. Even took the controller itself apart and all the electronic components look fine. Baffled to say the least.

Latest posts

Back