Greetings from the High Peak

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ledzepper

Reaction score
Hello beerites

Loving the site. It's well mint. I got into real ale some 5 years ago. Beforehand, I wasted a ton of time drinking alcohol from the dark side. Czech and German lager aside, it was definitely money wasted. Anyway, things have changed for the better and after sampling many ales and visiting many real ale pubs (for my money, Thornbridge and Marble are the best breweries around and The Marble Arch, oddly!, in Manchester and The Crown in Stockport are my fave pubs), I decided to have a bat at making my own ale.

Although just registered, I have already had a peek at THBF and thoroughly enjoyed the "OMG I don't wanna screw up my first home brew". Thought it was excellent and will use it again until I'm well on the road.

Currently, I have a Simply Beer IPA kit which I am prepping. It's about ready to transfer from FV to Barrel. Wondered if anyone else had tried this kit and feedback???

Looking forward to any tips, suggestions etc... and to reading some of the great posts as well as belonging to a great brotherhood!!!

Ben

Back