Hello from Reading!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongofury

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I finally got around to creating a login after spending a lot of time checking out recipes and reviews.

I got back into brewing a year ago after a break of 10 years. I only brew with extract due to time considerations, taking a whole day to make a batch of beer with a young family isn't going to fly just yet.

Right now I have a honeyed ale in secondary which is a Wilkos golden ale kit with honey. Some Woodforde's Wherry in the keg and a batch of spiced blackberry away with the spiders making itself into the kind of thing one gives to friends at Christmas.

I am planning an Evil Dog IPA next

Thanks!

Welcome, I'm in Wokingham (for work) so I suppose I'm fairly local to you. Happy to bottle swap with you (especially as I've used the Wilko golden ale as a base for a honey and chinook dry hopped golden ale.)

Welcome to the forum, too. :-)

Evil Dog was my first brew and it's still bubbling after 11 days. Others have warned to not add the hops too soon because fermentation can take longer than expected, three weeks is apparently not ununusual.
Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back