Hello from the south of France

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steved53

Reaction score
Got back into brewing from kits after missing being able to drink a decent ale when I wanted to. Seem to vaguely recall doing all grain brews many years ago, and getting back into it with kits in the 70's whilst at college. Unfortunately left a huge number of Grolsch bottles in cases in my garage when I left the uk.
Have had some good success in recent years with some Muntons kits, but have now decided to go for it with a Braumeister!
Have been doing lots of reading recently and hope to start to become active in the forum in the forthcoming months.

Steve.

Got back into brewing from kits after missing being able to drink a decent ale when I wanted to. Seem to vaguely recall doing all grain brews many years ago, and getting back into it with kits in the 70's whilst at college. Unfortunately left a huge number of Grolsch bottles in cases in my garage when I left the uk.
Have had some good success in recent years with some Muntons kits, but have now decided to go for it with a Braumeister!
Have been doing lots of reading recently and hope to start to become active in the forum in the forthcoming months.

Steve.

Welcome to the forum Steve :thumb:

Latest posts

Back