Home Brewing Stainless Steel Malt Mill £9:99

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is the last expected delivery date of my grain mill, I was up early to sweep the driveway to give the courier a clear run into the front door........so now we wait.......... I better have my beta blockers at hand as the suspense could have serious consequences :shock:

Well don't hold your breath!
I have passed two delivery dates and nothing, and I don't really expect to see anything.
It was worth a punt and was a bit of fun.

Today is the last expected delivery date of my grain mill, I was up early to sweep the driveway to give the courier a clear run into the front door........so now we wait.......... I better have my beta blockers at hand as the suspense could have serious consequences :shock:

I will also be looking out for the postman...

Didn't order one but reckon I have got just as much chance of one being delivered as everybody else :lol::lol:

Mines just arrived, the box is really heavy - will unbox and post some pics in a jiffy

Opened the box and all I can say is the doubters will be sorry !

Photo to follow shortly

Here is what I received, not quite what I was expecting but not sending it back !

grain mill3.JPG

Has anyone tried putting their tracking number into the Royal Mail tracker? (as it will be them delivering it).
https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

My money's on the tracking coming back as a different town/address, as it's for a completely different parcel (as yours doesn't exist).
If that's the case, contact Amazon and they'll refund as it's a scam.

I had this happen a couple of months ago with a book I'd bought.

I submitted an A to Z claim and have received a full refund from Amazon including postage.
The fact it was all handled without question in such a short time confirms it was a scam.

What was it someone wrote; if it looks like a, and walks like a, it most probably is a......
:lol:

I've had my refund for a few weeks now ... :thumb:

... but I still have the "It's on its way." message and a delivery date for the 29th to 31st of this month! :thumb: :thumb:

SWMBO reckons that if all I get is a Mill that hangs on a keyring it will have been worth it for the suspense! :whistle:

I think if I had received a keyring I would have laughed my socks off :lol:

With the full refund from Amazon, I have just purchased and received 'How to Brew' by John Palmer. So I may not be able to mill any grain, but now I can read about it :cool:

Final delivery date missed last week. Filed a A-Z claim earlier today and have just had refund confirmed.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Oh well the dream is over, I just had a refund from Amazon as it doesn't look like my grain mill is going to turn up, I now have £ 9.99 burning a hole in my pocket
My guess is the scam is post items cheap on Amazon and hope not everyone bothers to get a refund

Latest posts

Back