Home winemaking software

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wineuncorkeduk

Reaction score
Hi,

I wondered what other Forum members use to record their winemaking recipes and results. I found an old thread from 2012 where a member had developed their own software but sadly that link no longer works. I've also come across an app called EnoFile but again, although working, doesn't seem to have been updated since 2018. Do you use any other apps, or perhaps you've developed your own spreadsheets? I used to use handwritten notes which of course do have the advantage of not becoming inaccessible if the computer changes but may get nibbled by mice!

I haven't yet investigated anything that records the results of my labours but I do use Fermentrack to control my process. I have a couple of Thorrak's PCBs (with all the bits) and a couple of iSpindels. My stocks were getting a bit out of hand so I started recording kit/receipe of what I had maturing but that's as far as I've gone.

I just use a word document with a page per brew detailing ingredients, method, readings and everything i need to know to remake it, along with comments on the finished wine. if i make the brew again (or a similar one) i just cut / paste / edit, and when making it print the page off as a cribsheet to reference. nice and simple and works for me. GL

I just use a word document with a page per brew detailing ingredients, method, readings and everything i need to know to remake it, along with comments on the finished wine. if i make the brew again (or a similar one) i just cut / paste / edit, and when making it print the page off as a cribsheet to reference. nice and simple and works for me. GL
Thanks. Nice and simple.

Back