Homebrew Centre Grimsby.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llannige

Landlord.
Reaction score
Got to give a big shout for these guys.
http://www.homebrewcentregy.com.
Ordered 11.45am yesterday,posted 16.27,received 11.50 this morning. :D :clap:

What a great service,I can't recommend them too highly.This is the 2nd time I,ve used them,great prices too. :thumb:

Your very lucky to have a local supplier as good as them,I wish I had somewhere local like that.

Although I ordered on line I rang them 1st to see if they had what I wanted in stock.The line was engaged for a while(good to see they are busy)Then Heather answered and said it would be a prompt delivery and I could hear Shaun in the background saying he would do it straight away.

Yes they sound very nice people which for me these days goes a long way.(not like some of the big name homebrew shops on line that I refuse to deal with anymore as they are full of ****)

Anyway as I say.They will certainly get my custom again. :thumb:

Talisman said:
Top people Heather and Shaun. :clap:

Could'nt agree more very friendly and helpfull well worth a trip if your in the area :thumb:

I was on holiday in their area last week and called in for a few bits and pieces.
Very pleasant it was too.

This is local supplier too,
i placed an order by email a couple of days ago(never done that before)....anyway i got a call from the shop today and the lovely women on the other end wanted my permission to empty a wine kit box that i'd bought and fold the box down to get it into a smaller package along with the other bits i'd ordered....so she could send it by royal mail and not the courier i'm paid for.
She then said she'd put the difference in price in cash in my delivery :shock:

now thats service :clap:

This is the closest homebrew shop to me - about 25 mins drive to Grimsby. I agree that they offer an excellent and friendly service an provide an ever increasing choice of products. It's a pleasure to shop there. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back