Hop Cavern

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get st bernadus abt 12 in tescos for £3.50 now so maybe try one of quads in advance? Tripel karmaliet is one of the best triples IMO again in tesco £5 for a 750ml bottle. Gouden carolus classic and tripel are also good beers and most beers from de graal are worth tracking down. Delerium tremens , nocturnum and argentum too. I'm driving to Switzerland soon and stopping at Vanuxeem on the way home in Belgium to get more stock in :cool:

Cheers for that!

Have tried Karmeliet before but it’s too savoury tasting for me. The batch I had was anyhow. I’m hoping the westmalle one is better. I wonder why they don’t stock those ones in the supermarket? Annoying! 😬

Cheers for that!

Have tried Karmeliet before but it’s too savoury tasting for me. The batch I had was anyhow. I’m hoping the westmalle one is better. I wonder why they don’t stock those ones in the supermarket? Annoying! 😬
yes triples have a wide range of tastes. the Westmalle tripel has been on sale in Morrisons :cool:

Back