how's your stock holding up? :hmm:

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just had a great early xmas prezzie of 2 delirium crates.

decided to do :ahem: a stock check.

I have 152 bottles, 8 of witch are 750ml and the rest are a mix of 500ml and 330ml. so about 63 litres. :grin: which is just as well as i'm not allowed to brew until the 26/27th :-(

How is everyone else stocked up for xmas?

I got around 200 bottles all 500ml...wherry,two bitters,two pales,two stouts and a full keg of pumpkin ale.
I picked up £70 gift vouchers from work so may get the mixed brew dog box from sainsbury and see if there's anything else I fancy....also got a bottle of Jamesons and a bottle of Jura..it's a worry,hope I don't run out!

Cheers

Clint

Currently have 2 and a half full cornie and 1 full KK 1 FV ready to be evacuated.around 23 litres bottled and lastly around 30 bottles of various commercial beers,have I enough until the new year I ask myself

8 cornies in various states of emptying, plus around 100 bottles. Plus 10 gallons of wine. And 3 gallons of mead. And over half a gallon of sloe gin... We'll be alright :)

Got 90 500ml bottles of various brew's I have put together ranging at 5,6,7.5 & 8% with the latter 2 brewed for Christmas.
20 litre chestnut and a 20 litre pale ale both in the fermenter.
Family coming round for Christmas and I don't think it will take too much beer to get them merry...🍺

Sent from my ALE-L21

10 bottles of a bit crappy Youngs American Amber Ale which i once described as the best kit ever.
1 minikeg of American IPA
18 bottles of NZ Helix Pale Ale, yum yum first biab
FV 1 has 18l of Cold Crash Lager waiting to be bottled
FV 2 has 19l of Better Brew Czech Pilsner with 1kg Lager and 1kg Pilsner grains and a load of Perle hops,probably four days away from bottling.
I've left it too late, i may just survive, new year will be better

I have:

1MK and 5 bottles of DIY Dog Santa Paws
1MK and just over 30 bottles of Steam Beer
2 MKs and just under 20 bottles of Belgian pale

I done a quick count up yesterday and I only have about 40 bottles which was a bit of a surprise. Thankfully I have another 20 bottles carbing...and 7 kegs ready with another 2 carbing.

I have about 7L of perry, 9L of chinook porter, 16L black IPA dry hopped four different ways, 3L of mild, 3L of hobgoblin clone and 1.5L of dogma clone, 15 or so bottles of wine, plus the odd bottle of cider, cherry cider, treacle stout and milk chocolate stout. I'm also bottling 24L of strong stout today, but no chance that'll be ready by Christmas. Nothing to put on once its bottled though; SWMBO has got me a grain mill and apparently I have to wait until Christmas. I told her I could disassemble it again and put it in the box so she can wrap it, but she's not having any of it.

I have about 110-120 bottles of Stout, centennial brown ale, american ipa, apple cider and blueberry TC

I also have a pseudo pilsner burping at the minute.. but that wont be bottled before xmas

Only got 2 mini kegs of punk IPA, 1 minikeg of chinook Pacifica IPA and a few bottles of chinook Pacifica. Should have 2 mini kegs and 20 bottles of diy dog trashy blonde ready for new year. Should be ok

Couple of pints of Pennine Peak left in keg 1. Forty pints of Almondbury Old in keg 2 which will be tapped when keg 1 runs out. About 30 x 500 ml bottles of Mocha Porter, and about 26 x 500 ml bottles of stout. Should be okay!

Also picked up a mixed case of Wychwood beers in Home Bargains on Friday + a case of Becks. Got them as the wife had invited friends over on Saturday for pre Christmas drinks / nibbles and was expecting them to bring their partners but only one of them did and he decided to drink wine all evening. Oh well, more for me :whistle:

Tend to have a bit of commercially made beer in over Christmas for guests as some can be a bit funny about home brew but then I shouldn't really panda to them!

Got zero! Big 0! Got a porter just finishing in the secondary. Keg it this week and a kind of cascade fuggle thing being dry hopped this week. Was looking at my 8 empty fv and almost crying. I got 3 weeks of Christmas vacation coming up so going to brew like mad.

Ive also done real bad. What with the temperature drop and only one heat pad it's been two brews a month, which just don't cut it.
I've 40 wheat beers carbing, 5 pale ales, 30 smoked porters and a DIY dog punk cold crashing in the shed.
I even ended up buying some beer the other night. I cant let this happen again:-(

Latest posts

Back