Inkbird Temperature Controller 20% off

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saabanana

Reaction score
Have just bought an InkbirdITC-310-B which is currently available for £28.79 instead of £35.99 on Amazon. There's a 20% off box to tick. Haven't seen them this cheap for a while.
inkbird.jpg

So the difference between the standard inkbird and this is you can set different temp steps and could programme a fermenting temp range and let it ramp and lower automatically?

Just been to buy a second controller, hoping that the 20% off was still available, and it's now 30% off, so the second one cost me £25.19.

So the difference between the standard inkbird and this is you can set different temp steps and could programme a fermenting temp range and let it ramp and lower automatically?
The is one is for mashing, I.e temp timers over minutes not days.

i got a 308s with detachable thermometer suitable for fermenting via eBay "best offer" £22 (my first offer was 20 and they countered with 22)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222458695470
Others might like the Wi-Fi version for remote control of temp which would go nicely with a iSpindle/Rapt Pill.

Latest posts

Back