Inside my Brew Shed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaveyDave

Reaction score
Bit too cold at the moment but by next year the cabinet on the right will be a small fermenting chamber. Getting there slowly i think!

DSC_0029 (2).jpg

DSC_0030 (2).jpg

DSC_0031 (2).jpg

It's bloody freezing!

I've insulated it with the bubble wrap stuff but there are a few gaps in doors and windows at the mo. I plan to board it out eventually when I get the money.

The shed size is 8x6, bought for £45 on eBay!

Looking forward to it warming up a bit soon!

Ha Ha! To be honest when i fist got the shed i thought that it would be more than enough space. Now however.......

One of my mates is getting rid of a smaller shed this summer...how do i persuade SWMBO that it's needed in our garden to fix onto the one ive got!:hmm:

Ha Ha! To be honest when i fist got the shed i thought that it would be more than enough space. Now however.......

One of my mates is getting rid of a smaller shed this summer...how do i persuade SWMBO that it's needed in our garden to fix onto the one ive got!:hmm:

Simple. :thumb:

Start looking at the most expensive sheds in Christendom ...

... ask her opinion at the same time that you point out how much you need one ...

... then (before she hits the ceiling) drop the info that a mate has a shed that he wants rid of for a song. :whistle: :whistle:

It's a "Win-Win". Either she will tell you that you are too good to be using secondhand gear or you will be ordered to go and buy it before he sells it to someone else.

If there is any other response then it's your own fault and you will just have to hone your marriage skills! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Simple. :thumb:

Start looking at the most expensive sheds in Christendom ...

... ask her opinion at the same time that you point out how much you need one ...

... then (before she hits the ceiling) drop the info that a mate has a shed that he wants rid of for a song. :whistle: :whistle:

It's a "Win-Win". Either she will tell you that you are too good to be using secondhand gear or you will be ordered to go and buy it before he sells it to someone else.

If there is any other response then it's your own fault and you will just have to hone your marriage skills! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sounds like a plan!:twisted:

Latest posts

Back