• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kit for sale. Having a clear out

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewery21

Reaction score
Hi chaps due to moving house im streamlining a few bits and bobs,

Ace, all in one rims brewing system mk1 great condition only done 4/5 brews £200

2x Corney kegs 20litre large size (great condition) connectors/beer line and plastic taps. Also with the bulb type co2 injector. £120

Immersion coil/ wort chiller + hoses.
Hop filter, bottle washer.2x plastic fermenters with taps. Plus a box full of bits and bobs one would need to make this a complete setup £60.

Ideally sold all together but will split if needed. All equipment is in perfect working order and great condition due to meticulous brewing/cleaning process. Can provide photos if anyone's interested
Collection only. South oxfordshire.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reads collection only and my heart goes single malt, single hopped. I was already filling those cornies with my new beers. If you'd do courier let me know.

If anyone would like to make an offer please feel free. Thanks

Yes it's still for sale although someone else on here has shown interest but not got back to me yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back