Lindr Pygmy 20 Beer Dispenser

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strocky2021

Reaction score
Morning all, have started to look at buying a beer machine for the man cave, looked at the sub machine and perfect draught system but you then get constrained for keg choice

Stumbled across the Lindr Pygmy 20 (the non K version) which opens up the world of kegs on offer, however I'm not sure if there's an adaptor availble to make it dispense from the 2L Torp or 6L kegs on the Sub or Perfect draught machines?

If there's not what are my supply options for kegged beer that isn't 30 or 50L?
I'm in the Lanarkshire/Glasgow area

I can source 6.35Kg C02 bottles through work so that's not an issue

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/PYGMY-dispenser-cooler-1-conduct-litres/dp/B0089R5XSU

Last edited:
Not sure what your 5 or 5 L kegs are but here is my solution for a 5L party keg.
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-06 at 17.47.37.jpeg

I made the adapter using a stainless tee, a barbed hose adaptor and a couple of keg posts with 1/4" to 1/2" reduction fittings plus a rubber bung with a hole for the keg. It sound more complicated than it really is. One thing to keep in mind though is that it doesn't have a safety relief valve. If you go this way I strongly recommend a 4-way fitting with a safety valve.

p.s. I really like this Pygmy 20 dispenser, though it's a bit too expensive for me.

Thanks for the reply, GeorgieV, quite a nifty setup you have there, although I assume that's for home brew?
The kegs I would be looking to use are pre-filled , the two most readily available kegs/torps are

PerfectDraft beer kegs (6L mini kegs)
SUB-TORP: Bring the bar to your home with freshly poured beer. (2L Torps)

I've got a feeling both of the above have a propriety connector that won't be able to be used on the Lindr Machine

However the Lindr can be used with 4 different types of adapters to connect to the following kegs below
So the main question is what is the smallest keg size I can purchase privately to use?

S-Type Coupler supplied with fittings - Required for use with Brands: Amstel, Carlsberg, Carlsberg Export, Tetleys, Strongbow, Kronenbourg, John Smiths, Heineken, Fosters, St Miguel, Beamish, Bellhaven, Courage, Marstons, McEwans, Murphy’s, Woodpecker, Peroni

G-Type Coupler supplied with fittings - Required for use with Brands: Bass, Blackthorn, Caffreys, Carling, Fullers, Worthington Creamflow, Grolsch, Tennents, Becks Vier, Old Speckled Hen, Youngs, Budweiser, Thatchers Gold

A-Type Coupler with fittings - Required for use with Brands: Hoeggarden, Guinness, Pimms, Staropramen - these beverages would benefit being dispensed with a Creamflow tap, not a standard beer tap.

Key Keg Coupler supplied with fittings - Required for use with Craft Beer, Wine & Cider from Breweries: The key keg is commonly used countrywide by micro-breweries, so if you are buying locally you will more than likely need this coupler but please check with your supplier before purchase.

Hi guys, has anyone had any luck changing the tap that comes with the lindr to another tap like the intertap or nukatap? I like the idea of just changing the spout for different beer styles. Thanks in advance :)

Back