The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BasementArtie

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am looking for either a local homebrew club or a few like-minded individuals who homebrew beer in West Wiltshire or BANES.

I want to become more involved in that kind of community and have other individuals to try my beer and pick faults in it and tell me how to improve etc.

All my mates are big drinkers and love various styles however I feel their feedback is too good and unhelpful for improvement. In other words they're being too nice to me and from what I believe not given always their true thoughts. I want some real constructive criticisms, new ideas and knowledge of techniques and off flavour from more experienced brewers.

Why not ask members if they would like to try your beer and give feedback or maybe do a bottle swap.

I wasn't suggesting you drop the brew club idea you could have done both, there are a lot of big brewing competition prize winning brewers on here but as you have ruled the suggestion out good luck with finding a club.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't mean that to come across as rude and I apologise if it was worded poorly. However I wasn't ruling out the help or knowledge I can get from this forum, I was saying further to using the community here I'd rather expand my homebrew experience by also meeting like minded people in person at homebrew clubs etc.

Latest posts

Back