Marco Simoncelli RIP

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vossy1

Landlord.
Reaction score
Got up this morning really looking forward to the Moto GP only to hear it had been cancelled due to a serious accident :cry:
Logged onto the net and the headlines hit me like a brick wall....so gutted.

GP has lost IMO it's most exciting prospect, and it simply wont be the same without Marco on the track.

RIP Simo, and if there's a big race track in the sky...give em hell !

I'm gutted. It was a freak accident and horrendous to watch. I'm with you 100% Vossy. Motorcycle Racing has lost its most colourful character for years. R.I.P Marco you will be missed.

Very sad to hear and horrendous to see, a future legend lost. Been a bad week for Motor sport in general with the loss of Dan Wheldon last week.
R.I.P

I was watching it live and knew straight away he was dead :( Must be terrible for Rossi and Edwards.

Super Sic will always be remembered - mad hair, mad riding style and mad fatal crash.

RIP

Ciao Marco rest easy young man. It was The funeral of Marco Simoncelli today. He may be gone but he will never be forgotten. MotoGP just wont be the same. Thanks for the memories #58.

Marco-Simoncelli-in-the-First-Position-Qualification-Session-at-Catalunya-Picture-3-original-motogp_com_-1024x576.jpg

Marco Simoncelli 1984-2011.

Latest posts

Back