Mikkeller's Book of Beer Giveaway!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Not quite sure what I've said 'me too', to as I haven't read the OP (something about a free book?) but seeing as everyone else has said 'me too',' I'll say me too, too - I'm easily led :-D

I'm thinking Austin should just enter everyone on the forum and have a thread for anyone that wants to opt out.

We have 13,056 members, i assume he wants a list of members who still use the forum.

MMmm. You may well have a point there, chippy :hmm::mrgreen:

I would love to be entered - I am new so learning more would be great!

I'm thinking Austin should just enter everyone on the forum and have a thread for anyone that wants to opt out.

We have 13,056 members, i assume he wants a list of members who still use the forum.

Looks a good book from the Amazon preview, I'm in too please :thumb:

Wish they (homebrew books) were all a bit cheaper - if they were in the region of £5-£7 I'd probably have them all by now.

Be interesting to see the sales figures on sub ~£7 homebrew books. My last purchase, Home Brew Beer (Greg Hughes) is currently ~£3 on Amazon. That's one amazing purchase at that price for a top notch hard back book! :shock: (I paid double and am still happy with it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back