My New Puppy Dog

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigal

Reaction score
:cheers: Hi just got our new Pup after losing both my Bedlingtons within 3months of each our just before Christmas, realy missed having a dog about the house could not wait any longer.
Picked up a 8 week old Border Terrier Bitch called her Misty shes brilliant looking foreward to training her up and back walking with her, couple of pics of her below

MISTY
MISTYOVAL.jpg

Misty with Farrah
MISTY006-1.jpg
:party:

Great to hear you got another pup, we went through the same thing 13 months ago so our new pup is now just over 1.

Its bad when you lose a four legged friend. Had my last dog for 15 years, went out wiith me 10 hours every day for 13 or more of those. Said I would never have another, but now got a couple. The "pup" , STILL known by some as Baby is now 4 years old :)
Our house would not be the same without dogs, no it would be quiet, clean and tidy............... :lol:
S

stig1963 said:
great pics ,,daughter looks happy with her new friend
:cheers: Thats my 3 year old grand daughter in the pic she loves dogs in fact she loves most animals as I think all kids should.

had i not my dog bud i'd be green with envy
looking foreward to that new pup smell in the not too distant future and yes it'll be a boarder a boy one called butter's not that i have thought about it much

Our "new pup", Fred the black Labrador, is a year old today. It really doesn't seem like 7 weeks short of 12 months since we picked this little bundle of cuteness up:

fred3.jpg

He's grown into a big strong dog now, but he's just as daft. :mrgreen:

Mistys doing just great cant beleive how good shes doing no mess or any thing in the mornings straight out to do her business then back in for breaky not bad at all for 9 weeks old shes had her first jabs 2nd jabs in 2 weeks then a further 2 weeks and she will be out walking the park and River Walks
Mistyjan2009.jpg

Latest posts

Back