National home brew comp

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likewise. I entered three beers and the one I had the highest hopes for scored by far the worst so i'm very keen to understand the judges views!

Likewise. I entered three beers and the one I had the highest hopes for scored by far the worst so i'm very keen to understand the judges views!

I've had similar experiences, it's impossible to second guess the judges. One of my best brews (in my opinion) didn't do very well but one I wasn't too hopeful for (and didn't get very good feedback on from mates) scored 44 :confused:

nada. i had been checking more or less daily but have now decided to accept that it may be some time yet so will instead look-out for facebook updates. i'm assuming the chap will do a FB post once they have all be uploaded.

Still nothing :sulk:
Anyone else had theirs yet?
The facebook updates suggest that they are working through them slowly.

The bottles I was saving to drink whilst digesting the feedback are long gone.

I get the feeling they may be doing all the background work and then upload all at once rather than in dribs and drabs.

Got my score sheets today!

Still got some scribbly comments to try to decipher but interestingly all judges noted a phenolic aroma and in both beers.

Back