New Brewer from Suffolk

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuyG

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Guy, I'm a new brewer (3 brew days complete) that resides in the vicinity of Adnams.

Here for general advice and to hopefully make some new friends and meet other fellow homebrewers.

I also enjoy a bit of graphic design (self taught no expert!!) So I design my own beer labels... This is something I may well offer to do for people for free in the future if free time around other commitments allows.

Cheers all 🍻
Guy

Welcome Guy....there's a decent homebrew scene in Suffolk and the rest of East Anglia...assuming you are in Southwold by your reference to Adnams....there are healthy groups based in Ipswich and Norwich...though I guess you are pretty much slap bang in the middle.

If you want to connect to like minded folk in the region then visit Anglian Craft Brewers ...maybe make it to one of our monthly meetings one day...youll be made to feel most welcome.

Welcome Guy....there's a decent homebrew scene in Suffolk and the rest of East Anglia...assuming you are in Southwold by your reference to Adnams....there are healthy groups based in Ipswich and Norwich...though I guess you are pretty much slap bang in the middle.

If you want to connect to like minded folk in the region then visit Anglian Craft Brewers ...maybe make it to one of our monthly meetings one day...youll be made to feel most welcome.
Hi Nick, thanks so much for the welcome and info!

Great to hear theres a healthy scene in the region and I will certainly look towards making it to the Anglian craft brewers meeting.

I lived in Southwold for a few years but I live 20 mins further down the A12 nowadays.

Welcome Guy, Suffolk is a lovely place. We will be making our annual journey to Southwold for our family holiday soon. I am only 10 kit brews into my brewing journey hope to move to grain later in the year.

Welcome Guy, Suffolk is a lovely place. We will be making our annual journey to Southwold for our family holiday soon. I am only 10 kit brews into my brewing journey hope to move to grain later in the year.
It certainly is, I am blessed to live surrounded by lovely countryside and so many fantastic breweries.

I probably should have started on kits but i got a barely used 2nd hand GF30 v2 for a very good price... so i jumped straight into all grain, throwing myself in the deep end like i do with everything 😅

Latest posts

Back