New Fermenters!! Now with More capacity!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddydisco

Landlord.
Reaction score
Ok it's not shiny, But I have come across a local Place thats got these @ 110ltr and 220ltr's. all the 110's are just shorter than the standard 220 barrels so the are short and fat. They have all been used for storing foods in and are still coated in the brine that the foods came in so other than a rinse and sterilising they are good to go :D

Happy days

IMAGE_291-1.jpg

IMAGE_292-1.jpg

If you can collect them Aleman I can come to a good price. Don't think parcels to go will work out cheap enough.
Anybody else, grain storage or any other use's you can think of I got these for ........... wait for it........ eeerrr........... Not telling, :lol: Lets say Less than a 25ltr youngs fermenter thats for all 5 not each :thumb:
I can get loads of them and your welcome to Pm me for price ;) But you will have to collect from Nr Tamworth

I got two of those for water butts for the allotment, prolly from the same place :thumb:

Now I have been suprised!!! I put 120ltr of Apple juice into one of these and thought I was going mad as there is still 10" of head room.
So this morning I have calibrated one of these 110ltr comes to the top of the band 3/4 way up the barrel so you can easily ferment 110ltr and have loads of head room!! The actual capacity of these are 140ltr to the bottom of the neck. Bonus!!!! :lol:

I have got some 60L ones which are only 60l to the 3/4 band. A 55l brew looks lost in them.

AG

Latest posts

Back