New Forum Member Map.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Click on a members name in the list on the right or move your cursor onto a marker on the map and the members username, location and avatar will appear.

View map - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2290525#

Zoom using the mouse wheel or +/- bottom right corner. (click anywhere on the map to enable mouse wheel zoom)

If your name is not already posted on the map and you would like to be added post your location in this thread.

If anyone's name is in the wrong location let me know in the thread.

I can't see me on this map . Ibstock , Leicestershire. [emoji106]

You are already on it - number 255 :thumb:

Mouse over the icon for full details. (on the map not here) :lol:

wwwwwww.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, i have never used it on my phone and assumed it was the same as the desktop version.

If you click on the three line icon top left corner of the phone screen the drop down will have an option for "list" click it and an A - Z of names will appear, click on any name you want to view and you will see their location and avatar then click "centre map" to show their location on the map.

Thanks for the heads up, i have never used it on my phone and assumed it was the same as the desktop version.

If you click on the three line icon top left corner of the phone screen the drop down will have an option for "list" click it and an A - Z of names will appear, click on any name you want to view and you will see their location and avatar then click "centre map" to show their location on the map.

Sorted ! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back