New Member: Pudsey, Leeds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweeny

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Gareth, I live in Pudsey, Leeds (& apologises if I've already posted this message, couldn't find it so at the risk of repeating myself...). Joined THF having coming across the site whilst looking for active home-brew clubs in the Leeds area (couldn't spot any?) & noticing couple of members resided in the local vicinity. First brewed BIAB in the 90's (devotee of David Line's 'Brewing Beers Like Those You Buy') but lapsed 'til 2015 when I did an elective brewing module at Leeds University whilst on a mature student Foundation course. Since brewed 168 all-grain beers on a 20l Braumeister: a great piece of kit but now struggling with a failing readout screen! Keen to learn new techniques, see how others brew via helping/hindering on brew days, swapping beers, collaborate brews etc etc. Already noted from forum somewhere to refill CO2 I wasn't aware of so that's a gain straightaway. Cheers.

Hi,
I'm Gareth, I live in Pudsey, Leeds (& apologises if I've already posted this message, couldn't find it so at the risk of repeating myself...). Joined THF having coming across the site whilst looking for active home-brew clubs in the Leeds area (couldn't spot any?) & noticing couple of members resided in the local vicinity. First brewed BIAB in the 90's (devotee of David Line's 'Brewing Beers Like Those You Buy') but lapsed 'til 2015 when I did an elective brewing module at Leeds University whilst on a mature student Foundation course. Since brewed 168 all-grain beers on a 20l Braumeister: a great piece of kit but now struggling with a failing readout screen! Keen to learn new techniques, see how others brew via helping/hindering on brew days, swapping beers, collaborate brews etc etc. Already noted from forum somewhere to refill CO2 I wasn't aware of so that's a gain straightaway. Cheers.
Hello Gareth I’m a fellow pudsey liver and just about to get into brewing (couple weeks off just getting cellar wired up) be ace to get some hands on before I start myself,

Cheers, Fenton

Hi Gareth,

I am from Rawdon. There is a Leeds Homebrew group that meet up and take selections of any beer made (not a requirement) - I go when I can. There is a meeting at Amity brewery in Farsley on April 20th. There is a Facebook group too Leeds HomeBrew Club | Facebook

I have only been going for just over a year, everyone is friendly :D

Ian

Latest posts

Back