New Opening Hours & Rentals

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score

New Opening Hours​

We have made the decision to now open our shop on Friday & Saturday too. We hope to see you :)

Friday 11am–5pm
Saturday 1–2pm
Sunday Closed
Monday 10am–4:30pm
Tuesday 10am–4:30pm
Wednesday 10am–4:30pm
Thursday 10am–4:30pm​

Equipment Rentals​

We are now offering rentals on brewing equipment such as the Grainfather G30, Still Spirits T500 & many more products! Prices vary but are around £25 / day. To make use of this deal make sure to pop into the shop and come see us!

New Opening Hours​

We have made the decision to now open our shop on Friday & Saturday too. We hope to see you :)

Friday 11am–5pm
Saturday 1–2pm
Sunday Closed
Monday 10am–4:30pm
Tuesday 10am–4:30pm
Wednesday 10am–4:30pm
Thursday 10am–4:30pm​

Equipment Rentals​

We are now offering rentals on brewing equipment such as the Grainfather G30, Still Spirits T500 & many more products! Prices vary but are around £25 / day. To make use of this deal make sure to pop into the shop and come see us!​
Rentals are a great idea! Give us the chance to check out different equipment before we buy or for off batches.

Someone about a year ago was asking about whether there was a market for renting a grainfather. I can't remember whether it was Kegthat or someone else. Hopefully there is some uptake on the rentals for you. thumb.
Haha I think that might have been me, but we are only doing it locally with customers know etc :) That way there is no delivery needed and way more achievable!

Someone about a year ago was asking about whether there was a market for renting a grainfather. I can't remember whether it was Kegthat or someone else. Hopefully there is some uptake on the rentals for you. thumb.
I remember this and iirc he was asking a price much higher than any members were willing to pay.

Latest posts

Back