Nitrous oxide: Laughing gas sales to be banned, says Gove

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The graph i posted may be outdated but better to have outdated guidelines than non at all, i wonder how many canisters of laughing gas would be classed as safe to breath every day/

The guidelines are made up nonsense though. You could just as easily produce guidelines for Nitrous Oxide that would be just as valid.

Since Michael Portillo put out his show, 'How to kill a human being' there has been a fear of nitrogen gas being banned for sale over here in Australia. There was or is a YouTube video of how to end your life painlessly using nitrogen gas. I must say that when Portillo put it to the Americans how to dispatch prisoners on death row painlessly it wasn't met with a good response.

Since Michael Portillo put out his show, 'How to kill a human being' there has been a fear of nitrogen gas being banned for sale over here in Australia. There was or is a YouTube video of how to end your life painlessly using nitrogen gas. I must say that when Portillo put it to the Americans how to dispatch prisoners on death row painlessly it wasn't met with a good response.
In fact I recall the person saying nitrogen can be used for brewing and I think there was a web site selling 'brewing supplies' under this guise. It's the way i'd want to go but I don't want to have to brew a Guinness first. wink...

A number of people have accidentally been killed working with nitrogen...

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...fumes-as-liquid-nitrogen-leaked-into-freezer/

@LancsRoadPolice

The driver and occupant of a Ford were sighted by HT44 inhaling balloons. The vehicle attempted to give HT44 the slip but was quickly stopped. The driver was reported for numerous offences and £700 of Nitrous Oxide was seized from the car.

1695130107023.png

What the hell are people thinking chucking their empties out of the car whilst driving - why not put them in your recycling bin, lots of metal. Do we have to wait until someone is hit and killed by one of those gas bottles. Not to mention the damage that inhaling that gas can do to users' health ....

What the hell are people thinking chucking their empties out of the car whilst driving - why not put them in your recycling bin, lots of metal. Do we have to wait until someone is hit and killed by one of those gas bottles. Not to mention the damage that inhaling that gas can do to users' health ....
They make brilliant propane cylinders if you refill your own.

Back