Now Then

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkier

Reaction score
Now Then everyone,

My brother bought me a brew kit for christmas. Did my brew over the weekend and i've definitely got the bug. Can't wait to start bottling my beer so i can make my next batch. No idea what i'm going to try though.

Thought i'd drop by and say hi :)

The kit was a Punk IPA. I'm not sure it'll taste like Punk IPA though based on how the hops smell, but it has been a long time since i had a Punk IPA so i could be wrong.

The kit was a Punk IPA. I'm not sure it'll taste like Punk IPA though based on how the hops smell, but it has been a long time since i had a Punk IPA so i could be wrong.

Welcome

don't worry about whether its a clone of this or that, if you got a decent pint then that is a good start!!

Was it Brewdog's own kit?

I'm well jeal. :mrgreen:

that's a great starter prezzie.

I had to pimp up a tom caxton ale kit for my first brew.

let us know how it turns out. :drink:

Got to be honest, i'm pretty pleased with it. I'll let you know as soon as i bottle it what it tastes like :)

BrewDog are doing homebrew kits now eh? Wow. I've been away too long!

Oh and WELCOME.

yeah I almost succumbed and got one the last time I was in bottledog but it was a bit pricey (or course being brewdog) so I passed up on it.

maybe next week when in London I might give in it's either a visit there or nelsons wines near south wimbledon tube station :-)

Bottled up my brew over the weekend. Tasted drinkable at least. Looking forward to how it will taste after carbonation.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25i6Yh9eYg"]Watch me make a total hash of bottling up here :)[/ame]

Also got my next brew planned for this weekend :)

I've totally caught the home brew bug

Latest posts

Back