Perry Process Equipment Ltd

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The people at perry are plenty pleasant to deal with. Though they are a little..... excitable with how much they think things cost. I left them a message about wanting some 100 - 250L tanks, they got back to me and enquired what I wanted them for and my stipulations. So i told em, instant quotes for £1500 - £4000 was the reply. I said I'd think about it and when they rang back I pointed up that brouwland sell upto 1000L for less than their 100L tanks, to exactly the same grade, the exception being is they didn't have wheels but I also pointed out for the price difference I could afford to build a frame and put wheels on it.

Nice company, but not all too realistic or atleast, not really interested in this sort of market (though why any business would spend that much is beyond me)

A lot of it looks like ex pharmaceutical equipment where they pay big money for new equipment and the expectation will be anyone buying for the same purpose will also pay big money. Any equipment in pharma costs the earth which is your tablets are so expensive!

Back