Pink soda stream bottles.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davo114

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm waiting for delivery of one of the pink soda stream bottles to gas up my keg. It's the first time I've done this and I've bought an adapter too but every video I've seen on setting them up have the blue bottles in use. Can the pink ones be used too?

Cheers. 🍻

Dave.

Hey, I just did a search of reddit and seems the pink and blue have totally different connectors - blue is screw in, pink is some sort of quick connect - but they are not compatible with each other.

So if your adapter is screw in then the pink canister will not work.
CQC and blue - updated.png

Hey, I just did a search of reddit and seems the pink and blue have totally different connectors - blue is screw in, pink is some sort of quick connect - but they are not compatible with each other.

So if your adapter is screw in then the pink canister will not work. View attachment 78413
OK, thanks for the info. I appreciate your help.
Dave.

No problem, I'd never seen the pink ones myself. My mother uses sodastream for her fizzy water and she has blue, I'd tried to get her to get a full size (6.3kg) canister instead, but they are ÂŁ100 here in Norfolk, so she didn't fancy that (even if refills are massively cheaper!)

It's a good job you'd noticed because I would've taken the seal off then realised it wasnt compatible and that could've caused problems with returning it.
Thanks again.
Dave.

Latest posts

Back