Pirate Pete's Turbo Cider...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told to stay away from citrus fruits or any exotic fruits for that matter when home brewing. The reason being was that it killed off the yeast and basically it did not turn to alcohol. The lady in the shop that any flavourings are best put in after the brew is made...... That kind of upset me a bit lol

But that is something I was told. I am constantly learning new things and there are always conflicting theories so best to do a bit of reading about the forum before maybe spoiling a batch of grapefruit or pineapple homebrew.

This thread too http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=30398

Chippy, the bloke who did the WOW videos. Is he a member of the forum?

It wasn't me that made the videos I just added them to a thread I had already made as like most pople i would rather watch a video than read a lot of instructions.

It wasn't me that made the videos I just added them to a thread I had already made as like most pople i would rather watch a video than read a lot of instructions.

No worries Chippy. I contacted him on youtube. When I saw his youtube name I thought he supported the same football team as me. Turns out he does. I haven't watched it all but he says there's a Bristol Rovers mug in shot at some point.

Back