Ready made brewery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots!

wouldn't be surprised if he want's over a grand for that as it looks as if he's building/importing them to flog

£3740 for a 10 gal brewery!!! :shock:

would've been about 1000 less 2 months ago before the pound plummeted, but that's still a feck load of cash for it's size!

I've placed a bid. £10 - hopefully the reserve won't be much more ;) Just down the road from me too.

Jonnyv said:
I've placed a bid. £10 - hopefully the reserve won't be much more ;) Just down the road from me too.

I wonder if the seller will notice that we're taking the **** a bit. I've just bid £15 :lol:

£100 for that aint large lol.

it wasn't me for the record :!:

i wonder if the seller reads the forum and got a mate to bid £100 just to stop us dossing with it :lol:

BrewStew said:
£100 for that aint large lol.

it wasn't me for the record :!:

It's probably a lot more than £100.

I was going to go up to £200... still got no chance.

i wonder if the seller reads the forum and got a mate to bid £100 just to stop us dossing with it :lol:

:lol:

That's a bloody lot of money for a few kegs, a controller and a few metre's of ss pipe. :shock: It wouldn't appear so bad if the vessels were nice fabricated ones rather than modded kegs.
Good luck to him though if he can sell it to some poor unsuspecting bod.

Latest posts

Back