Rodcx500 brewday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brew on English ipa, put the jacket on the old BZ it’s a bit chilly today nice but chilly
IMG_1776.jpeg

Hello Bri Cheers mate, i love all your gear i would have more but i have no room not complaining but i would love a dedicated brew space, anyway happy brewing acheers.
morning pal.
aye getting the place to call your own to brew is a pain!
my outhouse has been, woodworking, custom knife making, brewery, tropical fish, back to woodworking, then back to brewery! a few times.
i’m a sucker for shiny shiny gears.
the hardest part was humming and harring for single all in brewing system!
but 11 years my G30 has only let me down bout 3 times..prob user error hehe!
i’ve followed the brewzilla from the start! but still looked at the upgrades on the Grainfather.
not impressed with the S40. ok entry option price!
as the new upgrade malt pipe for G30 that’s going to be a big gy! for the connect when i get it from my pal up scotland soon.
hope you have a chill xmas m8.
catch you soon
bri

i forgot to mention (🥴🧠🤦‍♂️) with the kit i’ve collected over the years and got a brewing space, it’s alway been my dream to allow people around Newcastle area that hasn’t got the kit but want to learn homebrewing. For what they learn for themselves on the net to put it into practice with the gears i have. Doesn’t matter if extract, BIAB or all grain.
Kris my pal learnt from me years ago.
or just borrow the kit for doing at there own place.
hayhoo! my kind heart a joy to help.
lata
bri

Latest posts

Back