Rodcx500 brewday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mash water on for a user upper,
B41977A0-8B27-45E4-8F57-A094EF3EDC36.jpeg

I’ve got me TE cooling down, it long to go before putting in the allrounder but I have a question.
The brew sheet has a dry hop at day 1, is today day 1 or tomorrow?
When did everyone else do their day 1 dry hop?

That's a fast brew day! I know there's various factors to consider, especially the final beer testing,but it's a massive time saving,no storage to really consider just a use by date I presume and not much packaging to recycle.

That's a fast brew day! I know there's various factors to consider, especially the final beer testing,but it's a massive time saving,no storage to really consider just a use by date I presume and not much packaging to recycle.
Hi Clint the use by was August 23, if this works out well i will look at grain prices after new year to see if it is a viable alternative to brewing, all i had to do was top up to 20L, the only thing was the gravity reading it was 6 points down on their estimate of 1050, but that could be my scale on the allrounder i have never jugged in a set amount

Latest posts

Back