• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sale: 4 Wilko golden ale kits Canterbury Kent

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Algernon

Regular.
Reaction score
For sale: £12 each or all 4 for 40 quid
4x Wilko Golden Ale kits - premium 2 can 40 pint kits bought in a rush before I got into the grainy side of brewing. I think they currently retail around £22.00
Expiry dates 3x May 2015 and 1x April 2015 so plenty of time left on them.
Send me a pm if they are any good to you
I'm in Canterbury, Kent. It's going to be a heavy old parcel if you want them posting, although I guess it's do-able if needs be - I also don't know how easy payment by post would be. I'd prefer cash on collection / very local delivery - I'll drop em off up to 5 miles if you are patient ;-)

I'd happily take a couple of these kits off your hands, only problem is I'm over in Herts and I don't know when I'll be down in Kent next.

I'm down there from time to time with work, so if I'm down there in next few weeks I'll message you to see if you've still got them.

Cheers,

Adam

Sounds good - nobody else seems terribly interested but they have a long sell by on them :-)

That's good then as I might now be able to get down to you for a little while! I'd like to get this brewing fairly soon though so I can drink it over summer.

Anyway I'll message you again when I know when I'm going to be down your way.

Cheers,

Adam

I just thought I'd check these kits haven't sold yet. I'll prob down in Kent in the next couple of weeks. If they are still available then I'll take a couple of them off your hands. Also can I collect them during the day, or are you only around in the evening if it's a weekday? Cheers, Adam

Hi Algernon,
If you still have the kits I would like a couple. I only do beer kits, quick an easy. I live in Sittingbourne so I could pick up at a time to suit you. I have just spotted your post or I would have contacted you sooner. So if they are still available I am interested.
Regards
Ron (better days)

..but PM's don't seem to send very effectively for me, it seems. I am loath to post up my mobile number on a public forum as I get enough PPI spam etc as it is. Just pondering the best way to get in touch to make arrangements.
Maybe if you can figure out the PM system better than me then you could PM me your numbers and I'll give you a call or text.
Thanks for your interest,
Al

Hi Al,

I did receive your pm thanks. I was in wilko the other day and stocked up as they've got their sale on. Unfortunately I received your reply just after the shopping spree! I'll prob still take one kit off you, so will text you when I know when next down in Kent.

Cheers,

Adam

Latest posts

Back