Semi-experienced newbie

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoey

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
I've a fair bit of experience brewing dozens of kits & turbo ciders, maybe a dozen extracts, just a couple of AGs and a fair few other things. I think I have a decent understanding of the fundamental scientific principles of brewing and I'm now looking to broaden my knowledge having recently rekindled my passion for brewing after a few years off. As opposed to just banging out vast quantities of average beer, with your help I would like to start making very good smaller batches of beer, wine, mead and other more 'unusual' brews. Currently I'm drinking a wilko red devil kit, conditioning a ginger beer, some wilko cab-sav & a turbo cider and I'm brewing a ginger wine and a basic mead.
Cheers,
Smoey

Thanks guys, I've have a problem with the stabiliser bring extremely potent. I posted a thread in the wine section. Shall I repost it here?

Thanks guys, I've have a problem with the stabiliser bring extremely potent. I posted a thread in the wine section. Shall I repost it here?

No this is just for introductions you'll get more answers in the wine forums.

Back