Show us your stash then....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lagerlout said:
Not much of a stash yet but it will grow quickly! I have this handy, cooler space under the stairs currently only housing my APA and remnants of the lagers i brewed at christmas time -

30062012514.jpg

And my little brewing corner of the kitchen, with a czech pilsner in the FV and irish stout conditioning in the boxes before they are moved under the stairs. As you can see there's a queue forming to get in the FV next! :party:

30062012515.jpg

:thumb: Nice one LL, that's a nice queue to have waiting for your attention :grin:

:cheers:

Just a couple of shots of my efforts. Returning to home brewing I started a few kits of at the end of April this year. As is normal space is at a premium and the stuff has been scattered here and there. I've just made a corner of the garage available which helps to keep things together.

DSC_5077.jpg

left to right is FV1 with 5 gal brew of St Peters Red Ruby Ale followed by FV2 with a Coopers Dark ale, ( my second brewing of this kit, I like it ) the demi-jon holds a turbo cider of Apple and Lime. I've just set off a second one of Toffee Apple cider which is in the kitchen getting its bubbles working before joining its mate.

DSC_5082.jpg

the next picture shows what is laughingly called " My Stash ". Its modest at the moment and consists of around 70 bottles of dark ale. coopers pale ale and betterbrew pale ale. The oldest in this section has been conditioning for around 6 weeks and we take one as required. The big red thing is my new acquisition today of a plastic bottle drainer which will hopefully stop me playing 10 pin bowling with the pet bottles in the bathroom.

My goings on so far.

This is the under stairs space where our lass used to keep her mop, hoover etc which I duly stole last week and knocked up some shelving. (To save her from my home brew mess all over her nice shiny kitchen).

The top shelf contains the bits and bobs along with some swag from the great Tesco sale.

Second shelf from left to right: Coopers Australian Lager, WOW, Raspberryade, Turbo Cider.

Third shelf: Woodfordes Wherry and empty bottles.

68rls6.jpg

The bottom contains some of our lasses ****, an empty FV and an FV at the back with 5 day old Coopers Real Ale doing its thing.

s1rbqs.jpg

These are a couple of DJ's with a nearly finished Ribena thing and a black currant and apple thing set away today.

snmj2c.jpg

I also have 40 pints of Ruby Red cold conditioning in the shed.

Getting there slowly :drink:

piddledribble said:
Just a couple of shots of my efforts. Returning to home brewing I started a few kits of at the end of April this year. As is normal space is at a premium and the stuff has been scattered here and there. I've just made a corner of the garage available which helps to keep things together.

DSC_5077.jpg

left to right is FV1 with 5 gal brew of St Peters Red Ruby Ale followed by FV2 with a Coopers Dark ale, ( my second brewing of this kit, I like it ) the demi-jon holds a turbo cider of Apple and Lime. I've just set off a second one of Toffee Apple cider which is in the kitchen getting its bubbles working before joining its mate.

DSC_5082.jpg

the next picture shows what is laughingly called " My Stash ". Its modest at the moment and consists of around 70 bottles of dark ale. coopers pale ale and betterbrew pale ale. The oldest in this section has been conditioning for around 6 weeks and we take one as required. The big red thing is my new acquisition today of a plastic bottle drainer which will hopefully stop me playing 10 pin bowling with the pet bottles in the bathroom.

Hey piddledribble, no such thing as a modest stash ;)
The fact you are ahead of yourself brewing wise means you've realised what it takes - you brew, keep on brewing, and eventually your stash matures as you continually add to it, then you drink it :cool:

And that - like the Hokey Cokey - is what it's all about ;)

Thanks for sharing :clap: :clap:

Barticus said:
My goings on so far.

This is the under stairs space where our lass used to keep her mop, hoover etc which I duly stole last week and knocked up some shelving. (To save her from my home brew mess all over her nice shiny kitchen).

The top shelf contains the bits and bobs along with some swag from the great Tesco sale.

Second shelf from left to right: Coopers Australian Lager, WOW, Raspberryade, Turbo Cider.

Third shelf: Woodfordes Wherry and empty bottles.

68rls6.jpg

The bottom contains some of our lasses ****, an empty FV and an FV at the back with 5 day old Coopers Real Ale doing its thing.

s1rbqs.jpg

These are a couple of DJ's with a nearly finished Ribena thing and a black currant and apple thing set away today.

snmj2c.jpg

I also have 40 pints of Ruby Red cold conditioning in the shed.

Getting there slowly :drink:

Hey barticus, you filled those shelves quickly :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Great job :thumb: :thumb:

And a nice stash ;)

lagerlout said:
Not much of a stash yet but it will grow quickly! I have this handy, cooler space under the stairs currently only housing my APA and remnants of the lagers i brewed at christmas time -

30062012514.jpg

Update -

My stash appears to be breeding! :grin: Whatever shall I do with it all? :hmm:

From the top - BetterBrew Czech Pilsner, Coopers Irish Stout, Coopers APA and some leftover cerveza :party:

18072012545.jpg

18072012546.jpg

Oh I say!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice work that man :thumb:

And a nice stash you've got going ;)

**AHEM**

Just a little reminder that this thread is still active - unlike you lot with your cameras :hmm: :hmm:

:whistle: :whistle:

Get clicking ;)

Right, I finally got around to taking pics of my stash :)

Image1525.jpg

The righ hand one is nearly empty, 8 weeks after kegging it off.

Image1526.jpg

The economy barrel on the left is the fiery ginger beer I brewed up, it's still got another 2 months or so before it'll be ready for supping as it was a tad strong when checked :)

Image1523.jpg

Some of the wines and ciders I've got on the go, plus another FV of Coopers English Bitter.

There is a full keg missing as it was being filled while I took the photos, so my total stash is 5 kegs, plus 1 FV plus 11 gallons of various TC and wine :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice stash TRX :thumb:

Considering you recently started that's some collection you've acquired - nice work :thumb:

Keep a close eye on your KingKegs on the inside for any signs of splitting ;)

oldstout said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice stash TRX :thumb:

Considering you recently started that's some collection you've acquired - nice work :thumb:

Keep a close eye on your KingKegs on the inside for any signs of splitting ;)

Thank you :D

I simply followed the advice on here, to keep brewing until I was ahead of the drinking curve, I've now got enough stuff to make sure it all gets aged correctly, although I'm still having to buy cider and wine as that lot wont be properly ready for months yet :( Should be well worth the wait from what I've read on here though :)

So far the king kegs appear to be in good nick, I'm checking inside quite thoroughly when I clean them, more from paranoia about losing a brew to the nasties than to having a keg go pop.

None of them are new, none of them cost me more than £25 delivered, I must have watched and bid on close to a hundred to get the ones I have for what I wanted to pay / could afford to pay :D

oldstout said:
Presume you've seen my disaster pics ;)

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26770

Aye, read the thread and felt well gutted for you, then relieved when you survived wrath of wife, and chuffed on your behalf when you got the replacement from your LHBS :)

I'm being quite careful about my priming into my kegs since you posted it.

IMAG0155_400.jpg

Sorry about the **** quality of the piccy, current contents listed in my sig and I have a Gold Coin Bitter in the fermenter.

WOW!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Surely that's your local boozers cellar swingingpig :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice stash of cornies and a pro set up to go with them :thumb:

Wow, I need more cornies, and an entire wall of my house to dedicate to them, that's some serious collection there!

My sadly depleted stash
Last years blackberry,plum,apricot & rose. Couple of Selection Shiraz hiding in the background
HPIM0505.jpg

20 odd bottles of Saaz SMASH
HPIM0504.jpg

Dregs of the KKS- Old Peculier & Woodefordes Phoenix AGs
HPIM0503.jpg

2 minis & 19 bottles of Exmoor Gold AG
1 demi of Selection Pinotage
1 demi of California Connisuer Merlot
HPIM0502.jpg

1x 30 bottle Selection International Shiraz/Cab
1x 30 bottle Selection Chardonnay/Semillion
1X mini Sarah Hughes
1X mini Galaxy SMASH
HPIM0501.jpg

Lovely stash BIGJIM :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

And some top quality kit wines there :clap: :clap:

Something I always stare longingly at in my LHBS, then I look in my wallet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My top spend is the Beaverdale kits, we think they are superb so I can't imagine how good the Selection and Connossieur ranges come out ;)

Back