• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silicone Hose Exclusive offer (Out of Stock)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossy1

Landlord.
Reaction score
Exclusive Offer for THBF members

This is a 'rolling' offer, availability can be seen in the topic title above :thumb:

THBF has a supply of Platinum cured Silicone hose for sale exclusively to our members. It's translucent/clear, and has a 1/2" internal diameter. Food grade and temperature rated well beyond 100 deg c, it's ideal for use with very hot liquids. The hose is very flexible and it can easily be pushed onto ½” barbs and 15mm tube.

CIMG2740300x225.jpg

We can offer this hose at a price of £4.25 per meter plus P+P (prices below)

Cost for P+P in the U.K

1-4m £3.22. second class.
5-9m £6.22. second class.

Please post below your requirements, or pm me, and I will confirm availability and payment details by return.
For postage to the rest of the world please pm me.

Note:- please do not confuse this PLATINUM cured hose with the cheaper PEROXIDE cured hose available on E-bay and other sites. Whilst peroxide can be used for brewing purposes platinum cured is more suitable for use with ACIDIC liquids ie, wort.
Platinum cured has fewer potential leachable chemicals, a smoother surface which is easier to sanitise and reduces bacterial bonding sites, fewer protein binding sites, and it's more resistive to discolouration and harbouring odours.

I can highly recommend this stuff. I used some the last time I brewed to connect up my pump and heat exchanger, its really nice and easy to use and as you say doesn't flatten at high temps. Thanks for your effort on suppling it V. :clap: :clap:
S

Vossy,

My hose arrived today, looks like just what I need.

Many thanks
Neil

cheers Vossy received mine today, excellent stuff, many thanks.

Mine turned up today. :thumb:
Cheers V1, and may I say, nice hose :shock:

That's a big stamp! Arrived safe and sound just now. Cheers :-)

Mine arrived today vossy, many thanks (super quality btw)

Hi Vossey

5 meters of excellent quality silicone house arrived safe and sound this morning - fast service most appreciated

Thanks!

Robert

My Silicon Hose arrived safely this morning. Thanks Vossy

Just in time as hopefully I'll be fitting everything together this afternoon ready for the new breweries first brew tomorrow.

yes it is the thread just keeps rolling
when they are out of stock Vossy changes the thread title :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back