Soon Young Jedi Soon

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornyandy

Reaction score
Okay Wednesday is brewday.

I received 10 KG Maris Otter, 1 KG Crystal, and 1 KG of Flaked Maize. 200g of Fuggles, 100g of East Kent Goldings 100g of Northern Brewer and a packet of Safale (the UK one I don't remember the number)

That will do three lots, 1 Theakstone's as per the old Wheeler book, 1 Sam Smiths and a sort of bitsa Theakstone's with a few store cupboard additions. All relatively low gravity session ales to get my hand back in.

I'm intending to mash in a cool box before tipping into a lauter tun (made from 2 FV's one with a tap and one with holes) for sparging.

Then off we go

That's the way! I love brew days more than the beer I reckon!

Can't believe I just said that.
Sorry beer.

I thought we had a new Korean forum member when I saw this thread title. Was getting excited and trying to work out if it was a north or south Korean name. :doh:

안녕하세요!

Anyeonghaseyo! (Means "Hello!") I used to work in SK so I can speak from experience that the homebrew circuit there is on the rise thanks to the largely terrible beer.

I thought we had a new Korean forum member when I saw this thread title. Was getting excited and trying to work out if it was a north or south Korean name. :doh:

Basically you was trying to see which language you needed to translate "what size pot do you have?, ditch the kit and try AG"

Latest posts

Back